Private Polo Lesson with a Champion Player and Professional Coach — Beginners Are Welcome
The game of polo has long attracted royalty to its ranks. Join the kings and queens of old with this incredible lesson from pro player Erik Wright.... more less
Swing, strike, and gallop your way to victory in this comprehensive introduction to polo, one of the world’s oldest team sports and a game that is gaining momentum in the United States. Your guide is United States Polo Association instructor Erik Wright, a nationally recognized instructor and the perfect coach with over twenty years of experience to lead you through the fundamentals of the equestrian sport.
In this one-hour lesson, Erik will pull from two decades of experience as a player, instructor, and trainer to teach you the basics of polo. Join Erik at the Cerro Pampa Polo Club, where he will show you how to maneuver and strike the ball from the saddle. You will also learn the rules, the strategies, the techniques, and the graceful horsemanship that earned polo the designation as the sport of kings when it was developed over two thousand years ago.
Perfect for one or two players, lessons are also available for groups of three or more. No matter how many people join, this is undoubtedly the most effective way to introduce yourself to the game of polo while enjoying a thrilling day with a champion player riding by your side.
- Private polo lesson with Erik Wright at Cerro Pampa Polo Club in Petaluma, California
- Topics include rules, strategy, swinging, riding, and hitting on horseback
- Group lessons of 3 or more are available, please contact an IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640 for details
- Cerro Pampa Polo Club will provide the horse and polo gear for the lesson
- Must be 8 or older to participate
- This experience must be booked 1 week in advance.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works