Slackline Lessons and Fitness with Expert Instructor
Learn to slackline! With years of experience teaching, performing and competing, professional slackliner Rebecca Whitney offers a unique and effective approach to learning beginner, intermediate and advanced balance on the slackline, including walking, tricks and fitness.... more less
Improve your balance, get in shape, and have a blast. Slacklining is a general term for walking across a suspended length of webbing, like a tightrope, except the line is flat, one to two inches wide, and slightly slack. The "slack" nature of the line makes the balance dynamic, rather than static like a balance beam.
Used as a form of entertainment, exercise, meditation, outdoor leisure activity and physical therapy, slacklining has become an accepted training tool to fine-tune your balance. Great for kids, social groups, private technique-based lessons, injury recovery/prevention, personal training or fall prevention, slacklining offers advantages for all age groups.
Benefits include improved core strength, posture, stabilizing muscles, mental focus, coordination, memory, learning processes and breath control. It also offers a full body workout, relevant cross-training and can help to mitigate anxiety, stress and depression.
Rebecca has been training, teaching, performing and competing as a slackline/ trickline professional for the past four years. She offers private, semi-private, and group lessons. Lessons will be personalized relative to skill level and limitations. A range of experiences such as basic balance exercises for learning to walk and move on the line, low-intensity SlackYoga Flow, high-intensity SlackFitness, tricklining, rigging and safety are all offered.
- Learn to slackline with a professional slackliner
- Chosen location will require an area where slackline can be set up
- All ages welcome — designed to fit your experience and limitations
- Rebecca offers technique-based lessons for all skill levels
- Safe, risk-free learning environment
- All rigging, gear, and safety information provided
- Trickline classes available - spin, flips, aerial acrobatics on the line
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Feel free to contact with any questions
- Equipment provided
How It Works