The Gambler: Jeffrey Ma Brings Down the House
Interview with Jeff Ma
Invite a Las Vegas Legend to Address or MC Your Next Event
Attendees will count their lucky cards when gambling revolutionary, Jeff Ma, talks business and blackjack at your next company event.... more less
- Ten Times Better: Maximize Performance through Big Data
- The $100,000 Lesson: Business Lessons from the World of Blackjack
- 21 and Other Numbers That Changed My Life: Harnessing the Power of Analytics to Improve Your Business
- Social Media: How Web 2.0 is Revolutionizing Business and Branding
- Topics: Business, Strategy, Card Counting, Data Analytics
- Style: Educational, Friendly, Easygoing, Quick-witted, Efficient, Authoritative
- Booking includes:
- Keynote speech, 30-60 minutes
- Optional 15-30 minute Q&A
- Optional attendance at pre or post-event receptions for up to one (1) hour
- Optional book signing, up to 50 books. IfOnly can provide books for an additional fee.
- Travels from: San Francisco, CA
- Travel: Speaker's travel and accommodations are not included. An IfOnly Concierge will help you and your speaker make arrangements.
- Books: The House Advantage, Bringing Down the House
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works