Downtown Manhattan Magic in the Moonlight Private Photography Lesson in New York City
Discover downtown Manhattan through night photography. Learn to photograph in low light, dusk-to-dark environments while capturing cityscapes, the waterfront, and/or the maritime magic of New York City after dark.... more less
The downtown session, guided by professional photographer Roberta Fineberg, reminds us of Manhattan's rich history. Come on a coastal photo hunt to capture the beauty of the night on the southern tip of Manhattan.
Learn photo techniques to maximize shooting in low light, dusk, and pitch dark. With a focus on landscape photography and deep depth of field, capture all the sparkling lights at the water's edge. With a tripod to take 30-second exposures, integrate up to six technical and aesthetic practices for improving your images of people, places, and things after dark. Light trails, light painting, experimentation, and fun are all included in this unique outdoor photo experience.
- Photography lesson in Downtown Manhattan at night with a Professional Photographer
- Learn to photograph in low light, dusk-to-dark environments
- Learn about long exposure photography using a tripod, low light and high ISO, and how to shoot in manual mode
- Experiment with light trails and light painting
- Practice night photography skills with your DSLR camera mounted to a tripod
- Work on composition
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works