Midtown Manhattan Magic in the Moonlight Private Photography Lesson in New York City
A unique photography lesson to explore the 42nd Street area after dark. Photograph Bryant Park and Times Square in low light, dusk, and dark while rediscovering an iconic Manhattan location through night photography.... more less
You are invited on a photo hunt with a professional photographer and artist to explore Midtown Manhattan at night. Located in the busiest New York City neighborhoods, Midtown has iconic advertising, the theater district, and people from all over the planet. Welcome to the bustling metropolis of Manhattan.
Learn photo techniques to maximize shooting in low light, dusk, and pitch dark. Use a tripod to practice long exposure photography and a neutral density 0.6 filter to capture neon signage, digital screens, and billboards. Integrate up to six new technical and aesthetic practices for improving your work of people, places, and things at night. This photo hunt also includes experimentation with light trails and light painting.
- Photography lesson in Midtown Manhattan at night with a Professional Photographer
- Learn to photograph in low light, dusk-to-dark environments
- Learn about long exposure photography using a tripod, low light and high ISO, and how to shoot in manual mode
- Experiment with light trails and light painting
- Practice night photography skills with your DSLR camera mounted to a tripod
- Work on composition
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works