Private Daytime Photography Lesson in off the Beaten Track Locations of New York City
A two hour DSLR camera photography lesson and photo hunt that explores iconic and off the beaten track locations throughout New York City.... more less
The photography lesson and photo hunt offers insights into hidden, often unobserved aspects of daily city life, encouraging a unique connection to people, places, and things that only a camera can register. The goal of the photo hunt is to explore imagination, develop inventiveness, and boost vision.
At the conclusion of a session, you will have the opportunity to share work and benefit from a friendly photo review in a public venue with the option to purchase a beverage.
- Photography lesson with you DSLR exploring off the beaten track locations throughout New York City
- Learn camera settings and experiment with ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance, metering, and exposure compensation
- See the world in shapes, patterns, light, color and form for taking better shots
- Explore leading lines, rule of thirds, negative and positive space, and depth of field
- Describe your process and visual vocabulary
- Talk about images and what you see
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works