Learn Photography at the High Line and Meatpacking District with an Expert Photographer
Over the course of the walk, Sean will guide you with tips and tricks that have helped land his photographs in media outlets like the New York Post, Gothamist, The Guardian, The Jerusalem Post, and more. You’ll learn the setting of your camera and how to compose a stellar image.
Whether you are visiting NYC or a local, this session is perfect for someone who wants to learn how to take incredible images. Sean loves to capture fleeting moments that can never be recreated and is excited to share this aspect of photography with you.
- Street, urban landscape and architectural photography
- Visit spots "off the beaten path"
- Capture Instagram-worthy images to wow your friends and family
- Tips and tricks to make the most of your DSLR, point-and-shoot or smartphone camera
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works