Private Wine Country Tour and Romantic Photo Session with an Award Winning Photographer
Spend a romantic afternoon touring wine country with an award-winning photographer to capture beautiful photographs and memories of you and your loved one.... more less
Spend the afternoon with award-winning photographer Norm Levin as he takes you and your partner through the beautiful Sonoma and Napa wine country. Enjoy visiting several elite wineries, scenic vistas, historic sites, and out of the way picturesque spots while Norm captures these unforgettable moments.
To begin, Norm will work with you to select which wineries and scenic vistas for your experience. Some examples include Cline, Jacuzzi, or Viansa in Sonoma and Domaine Carneros, Black Stallion, or Pine Ridge in Napa. With his expertise in the area, Norm will help you plan the perfect afternoon! On the day of the experience, he will meet you at the location of your choice in Napa, Sonoma, or Marin before you head into wine country for your romantic adventure. A gourmet picnic lunch is included and you will receive an online gallery of your photographs, as well as 12 high-resolution images. This is experience is perfect for newly engaged couples or those that just want a romantic and unique date.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Private half day wine country tour and photoshoot for two to four guests
- Consult with Norm Levin prior to experience to select wineries and photoshoot locations
- Includes a gourmet picnic lunch
- Edited photo files to be delivered via Dropbox within two weeks of tour date
- Your choice of 12 fully edited, high resolution image files
- Tasting fees at wineries visited is not included in the price, guests will pay wineries directly for any tastings
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Winery tasting fees not included
- Weather will not be a reason to cancel, as photography can be still done indoors
How It Works