Private Marin Headlands Photography Lesson at Sunrise
Experience sunrise from the Marin Headlands overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge & San Francisco.... more less
Take in the beautiful views of the Golden Gate from the Marin Headlands with this private photography tour with expert photographer William Mackie.
You will meet at the Marin Headlands for an hour before sunrise and hike with William to the ideal locations for exploration and photography.
In this two hour lesson, William will share his knowledge on lighting and composition techniques to help you capture a one of a kind moment from your experience. With the sun rising or setting in the distance there will be many different photography techniques to try including time-lapse & long exposure photography.
Learn photography fundamentals while experiencing the one of a kind panorama of the San Francisco Bay.
- Private hike and photography lesson for two to four guests
- William will provide one camera and tripod, guests are encouraged to bring their own equipment
- Learn fundamentals of photography while exploring the Marin Headlands
- Wear warm, easy to move around in clothes, dress in layers
- One bottle of water will be provided for each guest
- Meeting time will be determined based on sunrise time for selected date
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works