Night Photography Lesson: Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo
Learn how to capture incredible photos at night with pro photographer Sean Shapiro. During this lesson, you'll take photos of the Brooklyn Bridge, NYC skyline, and more.... more less
In this hands-on lesson, learn the fine art of night photography and the skills necessary to capture stunning images after the sun goes down. During this one to two hour session, you'll be taking photos of the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, NYC skyline and more that you can show off to your friends and family. Bring your DSLR, a tripod, and readiness to learn the different settings of your camera to take iconic landscape photos of NYC!. Groups will be no larger than one to five people, so you'll learn a lot during this session.
A portion of your purchase for this experience will benefit Stupid Cancer, the largest 501(c)3 nonprofit organization benefitting the young adult cancer community.
- DSLR required
- Photos of Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, NYC skyline, car trails, bike trails, and more
- Tripod highly recommended - Sean will have an extra one or two if you don't have one
- Learn settings like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, metering, and more
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works