New York Street Photography and History Tour
There will be bathroom stops along the way, and you can stop for coffee for a rest if needed. You will not have lunch during the route, but James can point you in the direction of fantastic spots once we conclude. If you would like James to take photographs of you and your family along the way, he offers a premium version for an added fee where he will photograph you in all of the locations you travel to. He will then email you the high-resolution selects in both color and black and white.
- Street, and candid people photography as well as urban landscape, and architectural photography
- General photography tips and training
- City and family portraiture includes professional photographs at all of the locations you travel to
- Learn New York history and stories
- Visit off-the-beaten path locations
- Approximately 3 to 3.5 miles of walking.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring your own digital, or film camera
- Please dress appropriately for the weather — warm clothes in winter
How It Works