Explore the Met Museum in NYC on a Smartphone Photography Lesson with Members-only Lounge Access
Along the way, Roberta will guide you through a self-discovery process while providing helpful feedback and prompting discussion on what you see. You’ll learn to document the museum, the people you see, and the artwork you encounter. Learn about composition, color, design, storytelling, and communicating personal vision. In the museum galleries, you are encouraged to ask questions about and respond to the masterful artwork before you. During the experience you are also invited to hone in on your unique vision to tell your own stories.
After exploring the museum on your photographic journey, you will get exclusive access to the Met’s members-only lounge where you’ll review the photos you’ve taken and discuss the numerous takeaways from the day.
- Photography lesson at The Met in NYC with exclusive members' only lounge access
- Interact with famous artwork in museum galleries to inspire your own photographs made with a smartphone camera
- Learn about composition, color, design, storytelling, and communicating personal vision
- Museum gallery viewings include special and permanent exhibitions: photography, sculpture, costume (fashion), paintings, and installation
- Enjoy a refreshment in the members' only lounge
- Includes free admission to the Met, Met Breuer, and Cloisters
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works