Bob Dylan ‘Nashville Skyline’ Album Photo in 17" by 22" from Photographer Elliott Landy
Bob Dylan changed the landscape of folk and country music with 1969’s Nashville Skyline. Own a piece of the album’s legacy with this intimate photo of Dylan from Rolling Stone photographer Elliott Landy.... more less
Featuring duets with Johnny Cash and stripped-down songs about country living, Bob Dylan’s Nashville Skyline marked a radical new sound for the folk icon. Own a rare tribute to Dylan’s seminal album with this museum-quality photo print from photographer Elliott Landy. This iconic image—the same one from the Nashville Skyline album cover—was taken at Woodstock in 1969, at the height of Dylan’s songwriting powers. Frame it, hang it, and own a true piece of folk music history.
Proceeds will benefit the ACLU of Southern California.
Allow 2-3 weeks to ship
Only shippable to addresses in United States
- Bob Dylan's Nashville Skyline album cover photograph by photographer Elliott Landy
- Dimensions: 17" x 22"
- Shipping fees and taxes will be calculated during checkout and charged to the credit card on file
- International shipping is not available for this item
- Due to the unique nature of our offerings, this product is final sale
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Item sold as is
- This item is non-refundable once purchased
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance