Sunset Landscape Photography Workshop in Central Park with an International Photographer
Originally from South Africa, Richard Mourant has traveled the globe for over 16 years, capturing stunning images in over 130 countries and collecting lessons from every culture and environment along the way. During that time, he has helped train hundreds of successful professionals. He himself took most of his training from the best school there is, the School of Hard Knocks and experiences along the way.
As such, Richard has become an expert in almost every field photography has to offer--ranging from landscapes and wildlife photography to portraiture, long-exposure, and even virtual reality. Now you can enjoy the benefits of his years of study and experience as you capture the sunset in New York City's famous jewel-Central Park. Experience this fun, interesting workshop the best way, with hands-on learning and true one-on-one help with your own camera and equipment.
Richard uses humor and varied techniques to break down challenging barriers and ensure quality photography is accessible from beginners to professionals. When you add in his practical tips, exciting stories and artist's touch, it creates a workshop that will forever be a delightful memory.
- You'll learn the intricacies of Light, Composition and Subject with Master Photographer Richard Mourant in New York's Central Park
- Hands-on learning and true one-on-one help with your own camera and equipment
- Landscape equipment required: Tripod and Manual function camera. Optional extra's but not required: ND filters 6-10 stop
- You'll walk away from the experience with the knowledge to shoot your own low light masterpieces
- There is always something to capture or learn no matter the weather, so make sure you come prepared for any condition
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works