Private Photography Lessons with an Industry Leading Fashion Photographer
Receive one-on-one instruction in all areas of photography. Improve your photos and learn the techniques to produce great results every time you shoot. Gain the understanding and confidence to express yourself through your own imagery.... more less
Whether you are picking up a camera for the first time as a hobbyist or looking for advanced instruction to take your photography to the next level, Miami-based fashion photographer John Olive has you covered.
Planning a getaway and want to record the journey with outstanding images? Interested in launching an e-commerce site and need to learn product photography? Want to learn food photography to promote your family restaurant? Interested in working with models and agencies, but don't know where to start? Or just want to take better photos? Learn all of this and more from a seasoned pro.
John will tailor your private lesson to your personal photographic goals. While some pro photographers guard their techniques, John believes in a free exchange of knowledge and openly shares everything he has learned throughout his career.
- Bespoke photography lessons individualized to fit your goals
- Learn tips and tricks from an industry insider, the effects of each camera setting on the final image, and work with natural or studio light
- Choose from a variety of styles: fashion, portrait, product, food, fine-art, landscape, nature, travel or photojournalism
- Learn post-production techniques to bring your photos to the next level with software like Lightroom, Photoshop and Capture One
- All skill levels welcome
- Learn in studio or on location
- Bring your own camera to master your gear, or practice with industry standard equipment provided by the instructor
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works