In-Person Vocal Lesson: Work One on One with a Critically-Acclaimed Broadway Star
Sharpen your timbre under the tutelage of Broadway star Jimmy Smagula (Phantom of the Opera) in this rare one-hour voice lesson.
... more less
Jimmy Smagula, the acclaimed Broadway singer and performer who has starred in Phantom of the Opera among his seven Broadway credits, has made time in his busy stage and TV schedule. He’s chosen to offer one-on-one vocal coaching sessions, so that you can put it to use professionally or socially — whether that’s for an audition or karaoke night.
You’ll meet Jimmy at a Los Angeles-area rehearsal studio. He’ll play the piano, give vocal lessons, offer career advice, and reveal how the professionals hit those stirring notes night after night. Feel free to tap Jimmy’s vast show business wisdom from TV appearances on “Brooklyn Nine Nine,” “Rizzoli and Isles” and “Hot in Cleveland.” Ask him about making his Broadway debut at 24 years old, or appearing in Sweeney Todd with Kelsey Grammer and Christine Baranski. Or, be entertained with some of his behind-the-scenes stories from his time on Broadway or while touring as Piangi in the iconic Phantom of the Opera. However you spend that precious 60 minutes with Jimmy, you’ll walk away a better singer and a better well-rounded entertainer.
- Private vocal coaching for one (1) person with Jimmy
- Learn a song from the Phantom of the Opera, Billy Elliott the Musical, The Little Mermaid, or your favorite Broadway show
- This experience is approximately one (1) hour
- This experience takes place in the Los Angeles-area at a rehearsal studio
- Time, date and location to be mutually agreed upon
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works