Meet Jill Sobule at her Philadelphia Concert | 2 Tickets
Meet Jill Sobule at her Philadelphia concert and take home a signed CD from the artist herself.... more less
Jill Sobule kissed a girl before it was cool. Meet the groundbreaking singer-songwriter with two tickets to a live musical performance in Philadelphia. Watch as Jill performs the playfully thoughtful songs that the New York Times called “poignant grown-up music for an adolescent age.” Finally, your unforgettable evening will hit a high note when Jill herself stops by to meet you.
This Experience includes:
- Two (2) tickets to Jill Sobule’s concert on November 17 in Philadelphia, PA
- Meet & Greet with Jill Sobule
- Signed CD
- Two (2) tickets to Jill Sobule’s concert on November 17 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Meet & Greet with Jill Sobule.
- Signed CD.
- Meet & Greet timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. There may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Please note that there MAY be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them.
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to a few minutes with each group.
- This experience may require you to arrive at the venue up to 2 hours prior to the show.
- Seat location may not be determined until day of the event and may be anywhere in the venue.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.
- All attendees must appropriately behave and respectfully conduct themselves in adherence to any rules or parameters set forth by the donor.