A look inside Hyde Street Studios, San Francisco
Tour the Legendary Hyde Street Studios in San Francisco with a Local Musician and Recording Engineer
Then you'll get to experience firsthand what it's like to record a track in the studio alongside a local musician. Scott has worked with indie sensations like The Head and the Heart and will have his longtime collaborators Kendra McKinley and other musician friends to show you how it's done! If you feel so inspired, you or your group will have the opportunity to step behind the microphone in the recording booth to channel your inner rockstar and take home a recording. You'll even be able to try out their vintage echo chamber, one of the only ones left in this digital age, to try out old school effects. This immersive recording studio experience is a one-of-a-kind look into the lives of rock n' roll legends and musicians today.
- Tour SF's longest running recording studio where legends like the Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Train, Green Day and many more recorded
- Meet the recording engineer and a local musician to see how the two collaborate in the studio
- Experience what it's like to step behind the mic and experiment with recording and special effects
- Try out a vintage echo chamber to learn how effects where made before the digital age
- Hear insider stories and rumors dating back to the 60s and 70s
- Take home a recording of your studio session
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works