Private Floral Design Class at FlowerSchool New York
This two and a half hour class is a great opportunity to bring flowers into your life, and learn the basics of making a beautiful floral design while enjoying time with friends, family or colleagues. Students will enjoy a half-hour private reception at a unique studio space, followed by a demonstration by an FSNY certified instructor and plenty of time to create their own design to enjoy.
Students will learn how to create simple and well-constructed arrangements, including how to arrange flowers to keep the stems looking organic and fluid. This class will also talk about flower varieties, selecting the right flower types and creating a beautiful floral palette.
Students will take home an FSNY brand notebook, container, and floral design to enjoy at home. Beverages and light snacks will be served. Students are welcome to bring any additional catering or food.
- Two and a half hour private rental of FlowerSchool New York
- Half hour of reception and two hours of demonstration and hands-on experience
- Fun and unique event to learn a new skill and enjoy with friends or colleagues
- Premium blooms from the New York Flower Market
- Use of all floral materials and tools included
- FSNY certified instructor and one host for event
- Guests receive a FSNY notebook, completed floral design and a container to take home
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- A final number of participants must be given three days before the scheduled event
How It Works