Private Floral Centerpiece and Flower Arranging Workshop with SF Flower Mart Tour
Discover the magical language of flowers and use it to create a centerpiece while experiencing the best of SF, the San Francisco Flower Mart.... more less
Start at the San Francisco Flower Mart, one of the best flower markets in the country, where you and your friends will be guided through a plethora of beautiful flower options to choose from flora with healing, positive, and uplifting messages according to the language of flowers.
From there, travel together to the location of your choice (or the Luminary can suggest one of their favorite locales) and create magical bouquets over flowery drinks.
For centuries, the language of flowers has been used to touch the soul—after this experience, you'll have that magic at your fingertips. Walking around the SF Flower Mart is a joy in itself, and once you know how to navigate it and choose the right flowers, you'll have claimed one of the best parts of this amazing city as your own. Follow it up with a fun, intimate, workshop with friends, and how can it be anything short of completely amazing?
You'll leave with the ability to beautify your mental and physical space via flora and take home a magical bouquet of your creation. Who doesn't love waking up to gorgeous florals?
- Enjoy an intimate floral arranging workshop at the location of your choice (or a suggested location by the Luminary)
- Get the insider scoop on the best places to shop in the San Francisco Flower Mart and get help choosing the best flora for your project
- Experience is curated with carefully selected music
- Enjoy a flowery drink while making your centerpiece
- Learn to use the language of flowers to recognize several flowers meant to heal and uplift
- Includes the purchase of three flora bunches per each guest, plus a specially chosen vase and arrangement-holding material
- For the best tour of the flower market, start time should be no later than 9:30am (The Market itself closes at 3:00pm, but the individual florists close at will and many shops begin closing by 10:00am)
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works