San Francisco Flower Mart Tour and Private Bouquet Making Workshop
Discover the magical language of flowers and learn the art of bouquet making while experiencing a bit of the best of SF. Perfect for brides-to-be!... more less
Starting at the San Francisco Flower Mart, one of the best flower markets in the country, you and your friends will be guided through a plethora of beautiful floral options to choose from flora with healing, positive, and uplifting messages according to the language of flowers.
From there, travel together to your choice of locale (or let the Luminary suggest a location for you) to create magical bouquets over flowery beverages.
The benefits of this experience are tenfold. For centuries, the language of flowers has been used to touch the soul — after this experience, you'll have that magic at your fingertips. Walking around the SF Flower Mart is a joy in itself, and once you know how to navigate it and choose the right flowers, you'll have claimed one of the best parts of this amazing city as your own. Follow it up with a fun, intimate, workshop with friends, and how can it be anything short of completely amazing?
You'll leave with the ability to beautify your mental and physical space with flowers and take home a magical bouquet of your creation. Great for brides who want to DIY their florals!
- Learn to use the language of flowers to create trendy, wild, and loose handheld bouquets
- Get the insider scoop on the best places to shop in the San Francisco Flower Mart and get help choosing the best flora for your project
- Experience is curated with carefully selected music
- Learn to recognize several flowers meant to heal and uplift
- Enjoy flowery drinks with meanings tailored specifically to your event
- For the best tour of the flower market, start time should be no later than 9:30am (the Market itself closes at 3:00pm, but the individual florists close at will and many shops begin closing by 10am)
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works