Sunrise Yoga on the Beach and Miami's Best Vegan Cuisine
Often seen as a contortionist activity, Yoga is actually a direct means of coming back into your natural state of being - peace, health, and happiness. It's about releasing stress and tension so you can experience your full potential and your authentic self.
In this beachfront, private Yoga session, you'll be guided by an experienced, knowledgeable and intuitive teacher who will provide you with insights into your own body and mind so you may employ them to their greatest and most beneficial end. The class explores anatomy, physiology and body mechanics; breath control and expansion; conscious and sub-conscious relaxation; concentration and guided meditation.
Then, you'll head to Miami Beach's newest and preeminent, waterfront gourmet vegan restaurant to share more knowledge and great conversation with views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline.
- Beachfront private Yoga class at sunrise
- Greet the day with sun, sand, and sea
- Custom-tailored class for each client
- Strengthen and stabilize the body by understanding your anatomy and physiology
- Awaken your mind's potential with breathwork and meditation
- Feel spiritual peace with sub-conscious relaxation
- Be guided into your authentic rhythm by an experienced, worldwide teacher from India
- Enjoy great conversation and receive practical tips from Sujal Sudarshan H.V. Patel
- Transform yourself and learn ancient secrets for health and longevity
- Delicious, gourmet vegan cuisine with a beautiful waterfront view
- Healthy, three-course vegan cuisine + free Ayurvedic consultation
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Customized and private instruction for yoga, breathwork, meditation, relaxation and a free Ayurvedic consultation, plus three-courses of healthy vegan cuisine are included in this experience
How It Works