GOAT YOGA in Las Vegas!
Join the Founders of Goat Yoga Las Vegas for a Private Feeding and Yoga Session with Baby Goats
A perfect way to escape the norm, come spend time with Las Vegas' favorite baby goats in a private outing that includes time to mingle, feed, take photos and of course, do yoga together.... more less
Goat Yoga is a perfect way to combine the health and mental benefits of yoga with the comforting feeling of baby animals, and the wonderful feeling of Mother Nature. This experience is great for kids and adults alike. Goat Yoga Las Vegas founders Brandon Nobles and David Lee Brown welcome you to experience a private outing for you and your group to interact with the organization's beloved baby goats.
In this special experience, you will undergo a one-hour yoga class with the goats, led by a certified instructor. Your seasoned instructor is capable of targeting the class to each person's needs and requests, varying the difficulty and positions accordingly. Throughout the session, your baby goat pals will be running and playing around in the yoga area, adding to the stress-free and enjoyable environment. If you're lucky, one of the babies may even jump on your back to give you that extra stretch! After class, guests will be given time to converse with Brandon and David, and will get some personal hangout time with the goats, including the chance to bottle feed and take fun pictures with them.
- Private one-hour yoga session with goats, led by a certified instructor
- After class, mingle, feed and take pictures ("Goat Selfies") with the goats
- Founders Brandon Nobles and David Lee Brown will be present to guide the experience, and are happy to chat with you about their inspiration for creating Goat Yoga LV and their involvement in the Las Vegas community
- Unique opportunity to retreat into a happy, healthy, stress-free environment and interact with friendly animals
- Up to five special Goat Yoga LV t-shirts will be provided to your group as a commemorative token
- A new group of baby goats will be arriving in January or February 2018!
- Classes during the winter season will be held at indoor venues due to weather conditions
- Perfect for all ages and experience levels
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- No price change with amount of guests. Fixed rate for 1-20 guests.
How It Works