Learn the Language of Flowers in a Private Wreath Making Workshop over Flowery Drinks in SF
Victorians used flora as secret messages, to heal, and communicate with interested passersby. Discover the magical language of flowers and use it to create a wreath of your own.... more less
Learn to create gorgeous, long-lasting, foam-free wreaths while learning to use the lost language of flowers in this workshop. In the San Francisco location of your choice (or have the Luminary suggest one of her favorite spots), you'll also get to enjoy organic, edible, flowery drinks while making your floral creation.
For centuries, the language of flowers has been used to touch the soul. After this experience, you'll have that magic at your fingertips. You'll learn to make wreaths in a fashion that can be applied all year long (not just during the holidays). Add on top of this a fun, intimate, workshop with friends and how can it be anything short of completely amazing?
You'll leave with the ability to beautify your mental and physical space with flowers and take home a magical wreath you made with your own hands.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Learn to use the language of flowers in an intimate workshop to create natural, foam-free wreaths
- All materials will be brought to you and the Luminary will handle set up and clean up
- Select the SF location of your choosing or have the Luminary suggest a location
- Flowery drinks with real edible flowers will be provided (non-alcoholic)
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works