Private Personal Training Session in Millennium Park with AJ Canzolino, Owner of Urban Athlete
Get your sweat on in this private personal training session in Millennium Park with AJ Canzolino, owner of Urban Athlete gym.... more less
Meet AJ at The Cloud Gate sculpture, famously known as “The Bean”, in Chicago’s beautiful Millennium Park.
AJ’s model is all about functional fitness, so no time will be wasted before you dive into some light stretching to help get your muscles ready for the workout ahead. From there, dive into some high intensity interval circuit training, designed to be a blend of their signature HIIT 60, Urban Attack and Urban Tabata classes. Go through 60 rounds of full strength and cardio, broken down into an intensive 35 minute workout. AJ’s gym model is all about functional fitness, so he will be alongside you the entire time helping to ensure that your form is correct as you go through each exercise. Power through a variety of cardio and strength training exercises, working to effectively target every muscle.
Once you’ve completed the circuits, cool down with another round of light stretching, enjoying the views of the park and city skyline around you. Leave with AJ’s relayed knowledge on how to work towards more dynamic and effective workouts, using multiple muscles at the same time, for an efficient and full body workout.
- Meet AJ at “The Bean” sculpture in Chicago’s Millennium Park
- Start with some light stretching
- Go through an intensive HIIT workout with AJ as your guide
- Work through 60 circuits, broken down into 35 minutes
- Cool down with some more stretching and the city views
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works