Scenic Guided Meditation and Yoga Overlooking the Pacific Ocean
Join nationally recognized fitness expert Lia Montelongo on a guided meditation and yoga experience at Inspiration Point in Santa Monica, overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean.... more less
Meet Lia at the base of Inspiration Point in Will Rogers State Park. After brief introductions, you’ll make your way up the trail, engaging in a guided walking meditation. Lia will instruct you on how to sync your breath with your movement, ensuring that your breath and your steps work in cadence together.
After about 10 minutes of hiking, you’ll make it to the top of the point, where Lia will help you to arrange your mat. From there, Lia will take you through a spiritual warrior yoga flow, working you through different poses such as warrior one, warrior two, eagle and crow. Learn inversions to gain a new perspective on your yoga practice, as well as your body’s ability to push past it’s regular boundaries.
As your conclude your practice, enjoy the ocean view in front of you and watch the sun as it rises or sets, depending on your preference.
- Meet Lia at the base of Inspiration Point in Will Rogers State Park
- Engage in a 10 minute walking meditation as your hike up the trail
- Go through a 65-70 minute spiritual warrior flow at the top of the peak, overlooking the ocean and sunrise or sunset
- Mat, towel and Ozone water included
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weather permitting
How It Works