Rosé All Day - Yoga and Picnic in Central Park
Take some time to unwind with yoga and snacks in Central Park with Nicole Thurlow, founder of Vino Flow Yoga.... more less
Meet Nicole at the corner of 72nd Street and 5th Avenue right near the City Bike Dock. Nicole will lead you into Central Park and help get you situated for the yoga experience of your dreams.
Once your mat is laid out and you’re settled, Nicole will start taking you through a 15 minute warm up, moving into more challenging vinyasa flow which will take you through a repeated sequence at a quicker pace. Explore poses like chaturanga, downward facing dog, upward facing dog, as well as headstands and crow stands for more advanced yogi’s.
Once your heart is pumping and you’ve completed the flow with repetition, plan to cool down with a small picnic. Nicole will have a variety of small snacks including cheese, crackers and fruits. You are encouraged to bring your own wine to enjoy alongside the food while you appreciate one of New York’s most beautiful summer sceneries.
- Meet at the corner of 72nd Street and 5th Avenue before heading into Central Park
- Start with a 15 minute stretching warm up, followed by a more challenging vinyasa yoga flow
- Enjoy a small picnic afterwards with small snacks such as crackers, cheese and fruits provided
- Feel free to bring your own alcohol to enjoy post workout
- Yoga mat provided
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weather permitting
How It Works