NYC Street Art Running Tour
Start with a five-minute stretch, and learn more about the adventure you will embark upon. Discuss with Marnie your ideal pace and any special sights you hope to see.
From there, start your colorful 5K (3.1 mile) guided run with Marnie leading the charge. Marnie’s selected path will allow you to see incredible murals in the Lower East Side, Little Italy, Nolita and the East Village. Marnie will point out New York City’s most iconic public and hidden street art, as you explore artwork by artists such as Banksy, Shepard Fairey/Obey Giant and Tristan Eaton among others. Stop to pose for pictures while Marnie sheds light on the artists and history behind the iconic works along the way.
- Street art run will be 3.1 miles total, at a relaxed 10-minute-mile pace
- Stop to take photos and learn the history behind some of this inspiring artwork
- Meet at ConBody gym
- Engage in five minutes of stretching
- Please bring your own water bottle and easy travel bag to carry it in
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works