Experience the art of, Forest Bathing, the hottest trend in wellness, with Author Julia Pelvin
De-stress, get inspired and awaken your spirit through a refreshing soak in nature with Julia Pelvin, author and founder of the Forest Bathing Club.... more less
Meet Julia at Arguello Gate in the Presidio. Start with a brief introduction and prepare to be centered and grounded, sharing your intentions and immersing in the energy for the day.
Together, you will cross the threshold and enter the Presidio. With Julia as your guide, you will make a few stops along the way to take in the nature around you, leading you into a hidden redwood grove. She will help you awaken your senses and keep the conversation centered only around what is present, allowing you to understand the importance of relaxing and reconnecting with yourself and the world around you.
Julia will teach you how to engage with nature in refreshing ways, communicating with and understanding your surroundings in ways you didn’t know possible. You will then have a chance to get creative with your surroundings, doing things such as writing haikus, telling stories and co-creating mandalas or foraged bouquets.
The day will conclude with a tea or cacao ceremony and natural snacks, allowing you to discuss and reflect on the beauty of the grove around you. This experience will remind you that not every experience is about going anywhere, but arriving to the present moment.
- Guided nature walk in hidden Presidio redwood grove with founder of the Forest Bathing Club
- Learn to connect with nature, communicate with plants, and do other activities such as writing haikus, telling stories and creating mandalas or foraged bouquets
- Learn tools to keep you connected and balanced wherever you are
- Conclude with a cacao or tea ceremony and council
- Gluten free, vegan snacks will be provided
- Bring a water bottle and dress in layers!
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works