Meditative Nature Walk for Stress Relief
You will meet in the Garden of the Phoenix, a Japanese garden located in Jackson Park considered to be one of Chicago’s hidden outdoor gems. Kim will start by guiding you through meditation to ease you into the zen of your environment. From there, you will embark on a time efficient, easy-paced walk that will allow you to take time to focus on yourself and enjoy the serenity of nature. A tea ceremony with lite bites will be enjoyed at the conclusion of your journey.
Make sure to dress for the weather and bring an open mind to this one-of-kind experience that will help you slow down and relax.
- An hour-and-a-half nature walk through the Garden of the Phoenix with a certified Nature and Forest Therapy Guide
- Slow down, relax and de-stress in the great outdoors
- Light snacks (e.g. almonds, dried fruit) will be served; please notify guide of any allergies
- Notify guide of any health concerns, especially mobility limitations
- Dress for the weather, especially with comfortable yet sturdy footwear - most athletic shoes are fine
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works