Come Experience a Fun Course in AcroYoga with Dominick Cole
Get ready for a new experience of fun while building connection, communication, strength and body awareness. AcroYoga is for individuals, couples and groups wanting to enhance the practice of enjoying life through connecting with others.... more less
Through the discoveries in his journey in AcroYoga, Dominick has worked to develop AcroYoga classes that range from skill-based practices that study physical movement, to therapeutic interventions with couples and individuals that focus on breaking through psychological barriers. The one thing that never changes in the way that he teaches is the fun that he invites to the classes. His goal in sharing AcroYoga is to shine a light on skills that promote body awareness, connection, safety, trust building and the overall practice of smiling and having fun.
- Gather a group of your friends or family members and build your trust and communication skill through AcroYoga
- This experience will allow you to practice body awareness, problem solving and having fun
- AcroYoga is the combination of acrobats and yoga
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works