Private Yoga Class and Photoshoot
While we can’t all look 21 forever, a great photo may help tell your story many years from now. Learn to create beautiful picture perfect shapes with your body while learning yoga fundamentals.... more less
Whether you’re just starting to teach or practice yoga, or you’re a seasoned expert, at some point, you may want to think about getting some nice photos taken. These may be for use on your website, blog, or social media accounts.
Having quality photos is also useful when it comes to advertising your classes, workshops, courses — or yourself. You can get decades of mileage out of a great photo, but behind every great flick is an even greater stretch. Never underestimate the warmups.
Before the photo shoot fun, you'll be guided through a 60-minute practice designed to warm and open your body up while teaching you the yoga basics and fundamentals. You and the instructor will be working on your end posture goal so know that this practice will be designed for your specific wants and needs — even if there are more than one.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 60 miles from 10018): $150
- Experience will begin with a 60 minute yoga session to prepare your body for the photoshoot session to follow
- Photoshoot will last approximately two to three hours
- No yoga experience is necessary
- No camera necessary; Kymmi will have you all set with the photographer — all you have to do is sit back, stretch and strike a pose
- Avoid wearing apparel that matches your skin color; for people with dark hair color, dark clothing would be a better choice, and vice versa for those with light colored hair
- Wear comfortable clothing; optional outfit change for photoshoot portion
- You can make this a solo experience or bring a friend or two for some partner and/or acro yoga poses
- An open mind is a must — whatever you think you are capable or incapable of no longer exists
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Pricing does not include gratuity.
- Location determined based upon customer preference and weather
How It Works