Private Fashion Design Lesson with Jarred Garza of Archetype Studio
First you'll meet with Jarred at a fabric store to select a fabric, then head to his studio to make a pattern, create a sample, and ultimately a final garment. The entire process will take 8 to 12 hours to complete. You'll be working alongside Jarred as he creates the pattern and cuts and sews the fabric. No previous sewing or pattern making experience is necessary. All you need is some enthusiasm, a little creativity, and determination. This session's hours are flexible, so if you prefer meeting for some or all of the hours needed to make your garment, it's completely up to you.
- Hands-on introduction to the fashion design process including a custom garment which can be completed in up to 12 hours
- This experience is for 1 person
- Initial phone conversation required before meeting
- Garment and experience may be completed over the course of 2 weeks
- Price of fabric, trims, or any additional supplies needed to make garment are not included in price
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Garment chosen is estimated to be completed in 12 hours, design restrictions apply
- Women above size 12 and men above size XL are subject to price increase
- Two fittings are included in the price -- any additional fittings or design upgrades will incur additional charges
How It Works