One-on-One Styling Session at Urban Zen
Enjoy a highly personalized private shopping experience and a glimpse inside Urban Zen’s West Village headquarters.... more less
Bring new life into your closet with an exclusive styling-meets-shopping session and a preview of the latest from her lifestyle brand, Urban Zen. In this experience, join Urban Zen's lead stylist Vivian Chu inside the West Village headquarters or Long Island's Manhasset boutique for an afternoon of style experimentation.
Start by sharing your aesthetic and lifestyle needs with Vivian as she works to select the pieces that will complement your existing wardrobe. Together, identify the gaps in your closet (is it nubby knits and cocoon coats or draped tops and streamlined dresses) and fill those voids with Donna’s urban-minimalist staples. You will also receive a bonus $250 credit toward any purchase of $1,000 or more.
To ensure your energy levels never dip, you will have help from the boutique’s around-the-corner neighbor. Noted for its healthy bites, The Elk promises to keep you fueled with open-faced tartines, locally sourced salads, and fresh-pressed juices. By the afternoon’s end, leave with inspiration, a new appreciation for design, plus perennial pieces that will jumpstart your new year’s resolutions.
- Personal styling experience at Urban Zen with stylist Vivian Chu
- $250 credit toward a purchase of $1,000 or more
- This experience includes a catered meal from Sam Talbot’s The Elk and two signed copies of Donna Karan’s My Journey
- Choice of location in either Manhattan's West Village or Long Island's Manhasset
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Please note this experience is recommended for guests ages 18+
How It Works