Photoshoot and Brand Consultation with Lifestyle & Fashion Photographer Lauri Levenfeld
Instantly communicate the essence of your brand with the help of Lauri Levenfeld and her elite team of storytellers.... more less
Filmmaker turned photographer Lauri Levenfeld has an extraordinary talent of creating images that connect authentically with her subjects. Over her career, she’s taken photos of Hillary Clinton, Robert Redford, Donna Karan, Zanna Rassi Roberts, Mark Zuckerberg, and Nigella Lawson.
In this experience, you’ll have the chance to work with Lauri and her editorial team to capture your personal story in a gorgeous feature. This consultation begins with an in-depth two-hour interview. Share your company’s mission statement, services, and inspiration behind your project. Lauri and the team will then build a powerful visual story and editorial feature to connect with your clients.
The second part of this experience is a photo shoot. With a hair and makeup team and photography assistant, Lauri will create a visual package to tell the story of your brand. Your story will also be promoted on TPFW, Lauri’s site that spotlights inspiring women and their businesses. This session will result in a library of high-res images to use and promote on your website and your social channels. A portion of this experience will benefit Girls Inc.
- Original q&a editorial and photo narrative of your company produced by Lauri Levenfeld
- Interview and individual brand strategy session with Lauri Levenfeld
- Half-day photo shoot (up to 6 hours)
- 1 photo assistant
- Hair and makeup team
- Full promotion of your story on The Project for Women
- High-res image library to use and promote on your website & social channels
- Images must include proper Lauri Levenfeld and The Project for Women photo credit
- This experience is available in San Francisco
- This experience is also available in Los Angeles and New York City at an additional charge
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works