1Atelier Custom Handbag and Studio Visit Led by the Duo Renowned for Their Craftsmanship
Tour a New York luxury atelier and collaborate with the designer and master craftsman Frank Zambrelli and Anthony Luciano, respectively, on your own custom handbag.
... more less
From his start at Chanel to the founding of Banfi Zambrelli, 1Atelier Creative Director Frank Zambrelli has quickly established himself as a luxury brand leader. In this exclusive IfOnly experience, you and a guest will have the chance to glean industry advice and hands-on knowledge from this modern-day fashion master. Visit 1Atelier's studio in New York for a tour and lunch with the designers before you work one on one to craft a bag that is as beautiful as it is functional.
In a two-hour consultation with Frank and 1Atelier master craftsman Anthony Luciano, you will choose from several handbag shapes and then customize your bag by choosing such details as leather skin, hardware, strap length, interior lining, and piping color options. The result is a one-of-a-kind bespoke handbag that you will love forever.
- Studio visit to 1Atelier led by Creative Director Frank Zambrelli and Master Craftsman Anthony Luciano in New York City
Custom handbag and two-hour consultation with Anthony to create your handbag (up to a $2,500 retail value)
This experience is for 2 guests; however, pricing is per bag
Option of a custom strap in your ideal length (an added bespoke experience normally not available to the public)
Any upgrades (for example crocodile) will result in a cost increase and the difference will be charged at the event
- Catered lunch is provided
- Your handbag will be produced and delivered in approximately 21 days. It can be shipped or picked up from atelier
- The visit is based on a mutually agreeable date and time
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works