Slate & Stone Jewelry
Design Your Own Piece of Jewelry Inspired by SFMOMA Tour
Tour SF MOMA with Sophie of Slate & Stone Jewelry, who will then walk you through designing a necklace, earrings, ring, or bracelet. In two weeks you will have that piece in your hands.... more less
Join Sophie of Slate and Stone Jewelry, a local San Francisco jeweler on a one-hour tour of the SF MOMA to get inspired by the masters. You will observe and discuss design elements like color, texture, composition, and form, and then spend an hour collaboratively designing your own piece of jewelry. Sophie will then take your design and bring it to life, making you a ring, bracelet, necklace or earrings that you can call your own.
Certain stones can be incorporated, depending on the price and availability. Metals available are sterling silver, brass, copper, and gold plate. Allow two weeks for jewelry to be finished and delivered.
If you're a couple who would like to design a piece together, there is no extra cost for the second person.
If you are two friends who would like to do the tour together and are willing to share the second hour for designing, you will receive a discounted rate for the second person.
- Two-hour experience that includes a tour, followed by a jewelry creation collaboration with Sophie of Slate and Stone
- Tour part of the SF MOMA
- Learn to observe and articulate design elements
- Collaboratively design a piece of jewelry
- Get a finished piece of jewelry that you've designed (allow two weeks for delivery)
- Purchase for one person if you are planning to only design one piece of jewelry; if you would like to create two individual pieces please book this as a two-person experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works