Have Lunch with Legendary Henry Winkler in Los Angeles
Silver and Small Screen icon Henry Winkler, known for playing the Fonz on Happy Days, as well as for his roles on Arrested Development and Parks and Recreation, invites you to lunch in Los Angeles to talk all things movies, TV, and take home 3 signed copies of his children's books!... more less
You and your guest will join iconic actor, director, producer and author Henry Winkler for Sushi or Italian in Los Angeles!
Admired by audiences of all ages as the Fonz, Henry's current role is on the HBO series Barry, for which he won his first primetime Emmy Award last year. His other roles include Royal Pains, Arrested Development, and Parks and Recreation. Henry is also a New York Times best-selling author. To date, he and his co-author, Lin Oliver, have written 34 children's books. His newest book, Alien Superstar, was published on October 1st. And, you will also receive signed copies of some of these books.
This experience includes:
- Private 60-minute lunch for two (2) with Henry Winkler in Los Angeles, CA
- 3 Signed copies of Henry Winkler’s books
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Henry Winkler's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Meal is included
- Guests are permitted to take a photo with Henry Winkler with their own cameras
- Signed copies of Henry Winkler’s books, at the discretion of the luminary
- Private 60-minute lunch for two (2) with Henry Winkler in Los Angeles, CA.
- 3 Signed copies of Henry Winkler’s books.
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Henry Winkler's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised.
- Valid for weekdays only.
- Winner may take a photo with the luminary and should bring his or her own camera.
- Restaurant location to be determined; dietary restrictions will be considered.
- Winner responsible for cost of meal for the group, including tax and gratuity.
- Transportation and accommodations are not included.
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.
- Meeting timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, weather, etc. and there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled only by the luminary. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.
- All attendees must appropriately behave and respectfully conduct themselves in adherence to any rules or parameters set forth by the donor.