Lunch for 2 in LA with Esteemed Actor and Director Arthur Allan Seidelman
Have lunch with Emmy Award-Winning actor and director Arthur Allan Seidelman in Los Angeles. Talk about your favorite shows and the inner workings of show business in this one-on-one encounter.... more less
Hear the stories behind award-winning films like Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks, The Sisters, his musical A Christmas Carol, or from his time on Hill Street Blues at a one-on-one sit-down lunch in Los Angeles with lauded Actor and Director Arthur Allan Seidelman.
This experience includes:
- Private 60-minute lunch with Arthur Allan Seidelman in Los Angeles, CA
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Arthur Allan Seidelman 's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Luminary covers meal and gratuities
- Private 60-minute lunch with Arthur Allan Seidelman in Los Angeles, CA.
- Includes a signed DVD of The Christmas Carol Musical.
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Arthur Allan Seidelman's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised.
- Restaurant location to be determined; dietary restrictions will be considered.
- Winner responsible for cost of meal for the group, including tax and gratuity.
- Transportation and accommodations are not included.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.
- Meeting timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, weather, etc. and there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled only by the luminary. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.
- All attendees must appropriately behave and respectfully conduct themselves in adherence to any rules or parameters set forth by the donor.
How It Works