Private Penthouse Dining at the InterContinental San Francisco
Every Sunday, the InterContinental San Francisco’s Presidential Suite will be ready to receive you for a Champagne reception and elegant supper from the hotel's Michelin-starred restaurant Luce.... more less
You’re invited to a unique Michelin-starred dining experience. Ascend to the top of the InterContinental San Francisco, to the Presidential Suite. Upon entering, the hotel staff will have an hour-long Champagne reception and hors d’oeuvres prepared for your party. With bubbly in hand, guests will be able to enjoy the two terraces offering unparalleled views of San Francisco.
You will then retire to the suite’s dining room for a three-course dinner, dreamt up by Luce’s Chef de Cuisine Daniel Corey, who is widely regarded for his New American cuisine. Wine pairing by Luce sommelier Keith Hansen will accompany your three courses. Perfect for a private celebratory gathering,This dining experience will benefit San Francisco-based CUESA, the Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture.
- Private Sunday Supper by Luce at the Presidential Suite of the InterContinental San Francisco
- 1-hour Champagne reception with hors d’oeuvres
- Three-course dinner prepared by Chef Daniel Corey
- Wine pairings by Sommelier Keith Hansen
- Gratuity included
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works