Private Masterclass on Portuguese Wines Led by Sommelier, Followed by Multi-Course Dinner
Meet Sommelier Eugenio Jardim in the private dining room of Uma Casa for a delicious evening of Portuguese wine education, followed by a multi-course dinner with wine pairings.... more less
Join Sommelier Eugenio Jardim for a comprehensive masterclass in the splendid wines of Portugal. Portugal boasts more than 250 native grape varieties, making for distinctive wines that hail from many different fertile regions, like the Douro Valley. Jardim, the Wines of Portugal Ambassador, will lead your intimate class in the private dining room of Uma Casa, a Portuguese restaurant in San Francisco’s Noe Valley neighborhood. After the class, enjoy a five-course dinner prepared by Chef Telmo Faria accompanied by wines hand selected by Jardim. You’ll leave Uma Casa with a deeper appreciation for the varied wines and cuisine of Portugal — as well as a special parting gift from Eugenio.
- 1-hour masterclass in Portuguese wines led by Sommelier Eugenio Jardim at Uma Casa, followed by a 5-course dinner with wine pairings
- A special parting gift from Eugenio for each guest
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening with a 6:00 pm start time; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works