Intro to Macaron Making with Chef-Owner of Boston Bonbon
In this one and a half hour class, you will learn about the preparation and baking of macarons, but it is not a hands-on experience since it is a fast-track class. You will also learn the theory of the French macaron. A packet of original recipes will be included and each participant will take home macarons.
Location: The kitchen is conveniently located at 103 Ripley Road, Cohasset MA 02025 — just 20 minutes from Quincy MA or five minutes away from Cohasset commuter rail and pickup arrangements can be made.
- Intro to macaron-making with Rita Ng, owner of Boston Bonbon
- Includes ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- This is not a hands-on class
- Guests will enjoy finished macarons
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works