Private Macaron Making Class over Hot Chocolate with Chef-Owner of Boston Bonbon
This two and a half hour course is a hands-on experience with preparation and baking. During that time you will discuss the theory of the French macaron. A packet of original recipes is included and each participant will make his or her own 30 macarons.
Location: The kitchen is conveniently located at 103 Ripley Road, Cohasset, MA 02025 — just 20 minutes from Quincy, MA or five minutes away from Cohasset commuter rail and pickup arrangements can be made.
- Private macaron-making class taught by Rita Ng
- Enjoy finished macarons with hot chocolate
- Includes ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Hands-on experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works