Private Chelsea Market, Meatpacking and High Line Food Tour
Eat your way through Chelsea Market, the Meatpacking District, and the High Line. What a fabulous way to experience some of the best of NYC.... more less
Enjoy the sights and smells at world-famous Chelsea Market with a guided walk. This tour includes several tastings at predetermined stops as well as whatever is on offer that day. From there head up to the High Line for an incredible walk with unparalleled views of the city and Hudson River. A few more tastings, some street art and find yourself in West Chelsea's art gallery district where the tour ends.
Food included on the tour: Luzzo’s - slice of their famous Martha Pizza: mozzarella, prosciutto, truffle pate, basil — no tomato sauce, Sarabeth’s biscuit, Doughnuttery doughnut, gelato, empanadas — flavors like coconut curry chicken, blue crab, pancetta mac and cheese, and more.
You are welcome to indulge in beer and other alcohol but the cost is not included in this experience.
Stops are subject to change at any time
- Guided visit and tastings at Chelsea Market
- Guided walk on the High Line with additional food
- Enough food on the tour for lunch or dinner
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes the cost of all food but not alcohol
- Price does not include tour guide gratuity
How It Works