Macaron Making Class with Chef-Owner of Boston Bonbon
In this two and a half hour class you will have a real hands-on experience in preparation and baking, while you learn the theory of the French macaron. A packet of original recipes is included in the experience and each participant will make his or her own 30 macarons.
Location: The kitchen is conveniently located at 103 Ripley Road, Cohasset MA 02025 — just 20 minutes from Quincy MA or five minutes away from Cohasset Commuter rail and pickup arrangements can be made.
- Macaron-making class taught by Rita Ng, owner of Boston Bonbon
- Hands-on experience which includes ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Learn about the history and the theory of French Macarons while creating your own 30 macarons
- Finished macarons to enjoy
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works