Private Beef Wellington Cooking Class
Head to beloved Marina restaurant Maybeck’s for hands-on instruction on how to make the perfect beef wellington — stay fueled with drinks, appetizers, and dinner as well.... more less
Join Maybeck’s Chef Owners Erik Lowe and Aaron Toensing and Chef Michael Pihl for an intimate cooking class where you’ll tackle a hearty favorite: Beef wellington. The chefs will guide you through the entire process of making beef wellington, from sourcing prime cuts of beef to wrapping the meat and cooking it to just the right temperature. As the wellingtons bake, snack on appetizers and take a crash course in cocktail crafting. You’ll end your evening with a beef wellington dinner with salad and dessert, paired with wines. Leave with your own step-by-step recipe so you can recreate the comforting classic at home. Perfect for foodies looking to learn from expert chefs, this exclusive IfOnly experience benefits Tipping Point’s Fire Relief Fund. Tipping Point's relief fund will support low-income communities affected by the devastating fires in the North Bay.
- Hands-on beef wellington cooking class at Maybeck’s, which includes appetizers, cocktails, and dinner with salad, dessert, and wine pairings
- Experience is for 10-30 guests
- Must be scheduled on a Monday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works