Sommelier-Led New York City Wine-Bar Crawl
Experience what it feels like to eat and drink like a sommelier at New York City’s finest destinations. Your guide is Food and Wine’s Sommelier of the Year, who also happens to be a native son.... more less
Accompany acclaimed sommelier Thomas Pastuszak on a wine-bar crawl specially curated to highlight standout pairings and sought-after wines. Enjoy exclusive and rare bottles from cellars across the city and be introduced to the industry's most innovative and passionate bartenders, chefs, and sommeliers. Throughout the evening, you'll visit three to four different locales. Ideal for any traveler looking to immerse themselves in the city’s world-class wine scene, this unique city tour will benefit the charity Share Our Strength.
- Curated wine crawl led by sommelier Thomas Pastuszak
- Stops include 3-4 wine bars and restaurants
- Tasting of dishes and exclusive wines at each destination
- Personal introductions to chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists
- Cost of food and wine is not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works