Market Tour and Gourmet, Wood-Fired Lunch With Celebrity Chef Chris Cosentino
Meet Top Chef Masters winner Chris Cosentino at Ferry Plaza farmer’s market for a private tour, followed by a four-course lunch at his restaurant Cockscomb full of fresh, local ingredients.... more less
San Francisco is a foodie paradise — on this intimate market tour, celebrity chef and co-owner of Cockscomb restaurant Chris Cosentino will show you how to truly take advantage of the Bay Area’s bounty. Join Chef Chris at the iconic Ferry Plaza farmer’s market for a morning market tour, where you’ll learn how to browse and shop for the best produce picks. Next, take your finds to Cockscomb, where Chef Chris will serve up a four-course lunch menu using your own produce selections, all cooked to perfection on a wood fire.
You’ll leave your private lunch with a signed copy of Chef Chris’s book, Beginnings: My Way to Start a Meal. Perfect for foodies who want a guide to the Bay Area produce scene from a true insider, this experience benefits Chefs Cycle.
- Market tour led by chef Chris Cosentino at Ferry’s Plaza farmer’s market, followed by a private 4-course, wood-fired lunch at Cockscomb
- Experience is for 6-15 guests; guests also receive a signed copy of Chef Chris’s book, Beginnings: My Way to Start a Meal
- Must be scheduled for a 9:00 a.m. arrival at Ferry Plaza, with a 12:00 p.m. lunch; only available on Saturdays
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works