In-Office Consultation Led by Google’s First Head Chef
Chef Charlie Ayers spent years keeping Google’s workforce well fed and fueled — and now he’ll teach you the secrets to optimize your team’s productivity in this consultation and live demonstration.... more less
As the former executive chef of Google, Charlie Ayers knows how to fuel brainiacs and business mavericks with meals that keep them going through long days. Learn Chef Ayer’s unique culinary techniques in this exclusive healthy food consultation, complete with a cooking demo.
Chef Ayers will spend time at your workplace sharing tips on how to choose fresh, in-season foods. He will recommend snacks and meals that increase your productivity and help you avoid the dreaded afternoon crash. This consultation includes a demonstration by Chef Ayers. See him in action as he makes food that’s easy to create for home cooks and businesses and that is good for your brain, body, and the environment. Each member of the audience will also receive a copy of Chef Ayers’ cookbook, Food 2.0: Secrets from the Chef Who Fed Google. Perfect for workplaces that want to reward their hard-working employees with delicious and healthy eating habits. This experience benefits the Tipping Point.
- Healthy food consultation and cooking demo with Charlie Ayers at your workplace
- Consultation may also take place at Charlie Ayer's restaurant Calafia in Palo Alto
- Each participant will receive a signed copy of Chef Ayers’ cookbook Food 2.0: Secrets from the Chef Who Fed Google
- Includes seasonal multi-course plated meal
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works