Bespoke Beach Cookout Menu Designed and Prepared by a Celebrated Chef
Celebrate the best of summer’s bounty in the capable hands of Chef James Kent, who will take a break from his post at The NoMad to delight your guests on the shore.... more less
There’s nothing like a breezy summer beach cookout — and there’s certainly nothing like a beach cookout designed and prepared by Chef James Kent, the executive chef of the Michelin-rated The NoMad. An evening of elevated twists on classic Long Island favorites await you and your guests. Drawing on his own culinary experiences, Chef Kent will design a menu that honors the surrounding beauty and features pristine seafood and seasonal specialty ingredients.
His custom menu may feature local oysters with traditional accompaniments, fresh tagliatelle pasta with cherrystone clams and basil breadcrumbs, grilled lobsters with gaufrette chips, sea salt-sprinkled roasted corn with Espelette peppers, whole-roasted local porgy with tomatoes, eggplant, and olives, and refreshing seasonal fruit pies. Not only is this a chance to dine on lovingly crafted dishes with friends in the comfort of your own space, but you’ll also get to meet and mingle with a world-class chef. Perfect for tastemakers who want to outsource the cooking to a true culinary expert, this experience benefits Cookies for Kids' Cancer.
- Custom menu designed, prepared, and served by Chef James Kent in your own beach house
- Dietary restrictions can usually be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Alcohol, additional server fees, rentals, and travel fee over 30 miles of New York, NY are not included
- Gratuity included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works